Portfolio creation made simple
Are you a writer or content provider who needs a clean portfolio for their creative work?
I’ve just discovered Journo Portfolio, and I’m so impressed that I wanted to share it with you.
With just a few clicks, I was able to create a simple portfolio to highlight my best work, link to my social media, host my blog, and direct potential clients to my resume.
Journo Portfolio made complicated design issues so much easier by directing me to change and modify my information from a series of templates I was able to select, and there were many options.
I love how easy it is to edit and use, and have gotten so much inspiration and insight from the community of other journalists and writers who use it for their own portfolios, making my own portfolio stronger.
I’m just coming back to writing after a long hiatus and I’ve found that Journo’s platform addresses so many of my concerns and issues as someone coming back to the field of journalism.
Because most of my work is older, some of it is not available online. Journo provides the ability for me to upload content that wasn’t originally online as well as to simply link to newer content and display it on my page. Displaying and showcasing my work is easy!
Journo made taking care of updating my resume so easy- I typed it up, loaded it in, and potential clients can now view it with a simple click.
Accessing my social media was a snap- with just a few taps I was able to add my facebook, instagram and linked-in accounts, and now people can easily find me.
Since I haven’t had a portfolio up in years, I needed some inspiration- and Journo delivered! I was able to explore ideas, templates, and other journalists’ work in order to make sure I was communicating my brand and methods efficiently for future hiring purposes.
It was so much fun perusing these sites for ideas, and it helped me ensure I was meeting my own criteria- the way Journo is designed, I was able to think through what type of content I wanted to post and display.
Most importantly, I felt confident, capable, and thrilled watching my portfolio come to life.
I’ve never had an easier time putting all my work together in one place, and I’m so excited to see it all coming together.
What’s even more amazing is that I can easily make changes as my work evolves, and keep my writing fresh with a space for my own blog. Overall, using Journo Portfolio has been an amazing way to take a “big picture” look at what I have accomplished and what I want to do more of, and to show it off so I can continue to improve and find work.
The pricing for Journo is reasonable, and multiple plans are offered. The customer service is top notch- any issue I have had has been addressed immediately. I can’t say enough about it!
If you haven’t checked it out, give it a try- you can learn more at https://www.journoportfolio.com/
Comments
Post a Comment